Exhibit Dates for 2020: September 30 - October 4
Life University has the world’s largest, single-campus chiropractic college.
• Sponsorships range from $3,500-$10,000
• Vendor Tables range from $1,500-$2,000
Park and unload 75 feet from the vendor area,
Reserved free parking for all vendors,
No enormous convention halls to navigate,
Single point of contact with a LIFE representative on the floor at all times,
Preferred rates at nearby hotels,
Located 30 minutes north of Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
Registration Questions call, Post Graduate & Continuing Education at 770-426-2753.
Vendors call, Dr. Veronica Garcia Chaparro at 770-426-2801.
Life University • 1269 Barclay Circle • Marietta, GA 30060
Dear Business Representative,
Thank you for your interest in celebrating 125 Years of Chiropractic at Life University’s 2020 Fall CElebration event to be held September 30 – October 4, on our campus in Marietta, Georgia.
The 1,700+ chiropractors in attendance experience an exciting ﬁve days on campus – class reunions, high-quality speakers, 80+ CElebration courses and a vendor area featuring more than 80 of the profession’s most successful companies and organizations presenting their latest products and services!
We offer classes in the College of Graduate & Undergraduate Studies (CGUS) and the College of Chiropractic Education (CCE) buildings, which are beside each other.
Attendee lunches and breaks will be held in the Main Exhibit Halls and all exhibitors’ lunches will be included in the cost of your booth, so no lunch tickets to purchase! We also have CE tracks for athletic trainers, coaches and nutritionists.
Our DC students, who start the Fall Quarter on October 5, will be encouraged to explore the vendor area. The event will bring together more than 2,000 prospective customers on our campus (plus students that might attend), giving you the greatest visibility of the year!
Please consider the below list of sponsorship opportunities and know that LIFE’s Fall CElebration event is one of the largest attended events in the profession. We hope to see you there!
• Some of the best presenters teaching the profession
• Park and unload within 75 feet of your booth
• Reserved free parking for vendors
• Lunch included for all sponsors and vendors
• No enormous convention halls or hotels to navigate
• Single point of contact with a LIFE representative on the ﬂoor at all times
• Preferred rates at nearby hotels
• LIFE is located only 30 minutes north of Atlanta’s Hartsﬁeld-Jackson International Airport